Experience evangelist and storyteller who turned a passion for sports into a Media Psychology PhD.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Expert in Media Psychology with an emphasis in fan identification and engagement in sports.
- Reputable leader and strategic developer with a successful background in project management and consulting services.
- Highly focused on research and development, application of story, and using immersive media like augmented/virtual reality as a narrative, interactive tool.
- Skilled communicator and presenter with success in creating social media content and applying transmedia storytelling strategy.
- Regularly attends and presents at top conferences in the country to remain up-to-date on the latest technology innovations and media trends.
2017 – PhD in Media Psychology, Fielding Graduate University
2007 – MA in TV, Film, New Media Production, San Diego State University
2005 – BA in Film and Digital Media, University of California Santa Cruz
Conference Presentations/Speaking Engagements
05/2016 – Digital Hollywood: Stealth VR through the Application of Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology
10/2016 – Digital Hollywood: Inside the Experience – The Psychology of Immersive Design
12/2016 – Virtual Reality Summit: Virtual Reality and Sports: Creating Immersive Experiences for the Smart Fan